Concrete core samples can be extracted from a structure or a concrete product in accordance to EN 12504:1 in the fallowing cases:
- When an existing structures are to be modified or redesign,
- to assess structural adequacy when doubt arises about the compressive strength in the structure due to defective workmanship, deterioration of concrete due to fire or other cases,
- when an assessment of the in-situ concrete strength is needed during construction,
- to assess structural adequacy of non conformity of the compressive strength obtained from standard cube specimens,
- assessment of conformity of in-situ concrete compressive strength when specified in a specification or product standard.
Furthermore, our laboratory is capable to assess the quality of concrete in structures, locate the reinforcement pattern, size and quality in concrete members with the aid of NTD Techniques (Non Destructive Testing).